- The website address is for the 2018-2019 NYSC registration/Mobilization is any of the following. www.portal.nysc.org.ng, www.nysc.gov.ng, www.nysc.org.ng.
- Only approved names submitted by the senate or Academic board of Universities, polytechnics, etc, nationwide can be mobilize.
- You must have a recent passports, make sure your face (Jaw, head, Eyes, Nose, Mouth) is fully shown without bending. The photo background must be white or off-white with no shadow, your face must fill the frame and is centralized.
- Keep all documents such as your Registration/Matriculation Number, these will be require.
- For both Locally or Foreign Trained Married females prospective corps members during registration should upload copies of their marriage Certificate, proof of their change of name and husband place of domicile.
- You must have an email address and a phone number, the phone number must be active and registered on the service network.
- The fingers used for the Bio-metric capturing should not be forgotten, it should be remember because of verification at the orientation camps. For those who cannot be verified at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Foreign-trained graduates should not go to the NYSC Headquarters , Abuja for verification of their documents.
- All Part-time graduates are to register online and go to their various schools for collection of their Letter of Exclusion, or print it online, payment of Three thousand Naira (3,000) Only.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their institutions are accredited. To ensure, it is their duty to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The verification must be uploaded during registration.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Optometry, Medicine, Medical Laboratory Science,Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificate of Registration with their professional bodies Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- You must have a medical report that shows your fitness. The fitness most include:
- Retroviral screening
- Stool analysis
- Chest X-ray
- Blood Group
- Genotype Hepatitis B Hepatitis C
- Blood Pressure
- HCV Urinalysis
- For those who graduated from institutions outside Nigeria are to visit the site NYSC portal and register and also upload
- West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) (with not less than 5 credits) or its equivalent or
- General Certificate of Education (GCE O' Level )(with not less than 5 credits) or its equivalent or
- NECO (with not less than 5 credits) or its equivalent or
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate.
- International travelling Passport and date of departure for the course of study. NYSC
Note: You must be certifying medically and physically fit by a general or military hospital.
Mobilization Time-Table For 2018 Batch A
For those who has completed the registration in their various schools should start preparing. 2018 Batch A stream 1 will be going to Camp around March/April 2018.
Please Note: There can still be a change, be positive and prepared.