- To Manage a class room and create lesson plans and teach
- Develop and teach balanced learning in all subjects as specified in the curricula involving factual background material, materials on current events and other appropriate activities.
- Also Teach any other assigned subjects to encourage pupils to develop skills and altitudes, draw conclusions, achieve improved interpersonal relationships, and make value judgments based on scientific methods of inquiry.
- Establish and maintain standards of pupils’ behavior needed to provide an orderly, and productive (learning focused) environment.
- Keep and update appropriate class records.
- Establish good relationship and communicate with parents and school coordinators on pupils’ progress, providing regular feedback on the development of the children.
- Assess children’s learning, record and report to parents.
- Use assessment as a means of improving learning.
- Assist with organizing extra-curricular activities and in developing the school’s curriculum and other programs to enhance learning.
- Identify pupils’ needs, and cooperate with other staff members in assessing and helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems, to ensure all children reach their potential.
- B.Ed. or B.A/B.Sc (PGDE / PGCE) in any discipline and minimum of 2nd class hon ours lower division.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in teaching in a primary school setting, ideally an international school.
- Experience in teaching the International Primary Curriculum/National Curriculum of England is an added advantage.
- Should be a person with high integrity and excellent character. Not more than 45 years old by May 31st, 2018. : live life
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all pupils in the class
Knowledge through discipline
Teaching Job Vacancies in Nigeria